The next meeting is on the 9 May 2017 at the IBIS Styles Hotel, Haydock
1 - Election of Committee officers and extra Therapist committee member.
2 - Vote for honorary life membership
3 - Splitting meetings for surgeons/therapists
4 - Hosts for future meetings
5 - Suggestions for external Invited lecturers (Nov meeting)
6 - Therapy Issues:
- Difficult physio cases. ( Bring along a case scenario)
- Possible Rota for physio case presentations in the next meetings.
- Guest physio speaker (November meeting)
- Bess 2017 (Coventry).
- Multi centre collaborative research working (? hydrotherapy? proximal humeral fracture management)
- Complex upper limb pain evening.
7 - AOB.
"Subscapularis Tendon, Tears and repair."
- Mr Puneet Monga, Consultant Wrightington Hospital
Early results of the RCT comparing sling vs no sling after cuff repair.
-Bruno Fles Mazuquin, PhD Student, Wrightington Hospital
Date of next meeting Nov 7th