Present : P Hughes, A Gardener, M Walton, J Winton & R Parmar
Apologies: L Funk
- Surplus in account. Debit card achieved. Internet banking now achieved. Current member fees to be maintained as growing membership maintaining support for the group.
- Monies able to fund guest speakers and future therapy session.
- Whats app group working well. Using social media and email to get messages out.
- Dates and Speakers confirmed for 2019 and Jan 2020
- May Martin Scott
- Nov Profs Beard and Rees
- Jan 2020 Salford hosting. Theme tbc but sports likely.
- See Andrew’s report.
- Andrew has announced that he will be stepping down for personal reasons. We would like to thank him for his hard work for the NWULG and wish him well.
Honorary Life Membership
- Tom Redfern for services to NWULG
- Harry Casserley for continued support
- Ian Trail and Simon Frostick for services to upper limb orthopaedics for the North West and beyond.
- We were successful. Thoughts to approaching guest speakers early on. Tony Romeo, Matt Provencher were suggested.
- To keep AHP and research session at different times if at all possible.
- Presidential Dinner booked for Royal Birkdale
- Webmaster report via email. No issues. No additional costs. Just the annual hosting fees.